piano bar covid-19 update
| Last update 26th February 2021
As of 11:59pm February 26th, 2021, masks are no longer required in indoor venues where you can socially distance. You are absolutely welcome to wear a mask if you wish but masks are not required to be worn.
Under the Victorian Government restrictions, it is a requirement that you carry a mask on you at all times so please ensure that you bring your mask with you.
Masks must be worn on public transport, in taxis and ride share vehicles so make sure you have your mask handy for the trip home.
For the full DHHS update, click here.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
- Piano Bar Group
Previous Updates: 11th December 2020
As per the latest restriction changes from the Victorian Government, all Piano Bar venues have reopened! To keep both you and our staff safe we will be implementing COVID guidelines and procedures, including the following:
- There are no limits to booking size (as long as it is within our venue capacity limit)
- Bookings are open for seated service or designated standing service
- Guests are permitted to move from their tables throughout the duration of the night to go to the toilet, order from the bar and to mingle between tables
- Food + drink orders can be made through table service or at the bar
- Dancing is now permitted in the venue - guests must dance from their tables as there isn't designated areas to dance in our venues
Our upcoming events can be found here and on our Facebook pages.
We are working hard behind the scenes, looking into running amazing events over summer and doing what we can to bring Piano Bar to you in any way possible. Stay tuned!
We would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support during these difficult times
Most importantly - stay safe. We’re almost there and we can’t wait to see you again!
- Piano Bar Group.