piano bar covid-19 update
| Last update 2nd November 2020
As per the latest restriction changes from the Victorian Government, Piano Bar venues will begin reopening from Thursday 17th September! To keep both you and our staff safe we will be implementing COVID guidelines and procedures, including the following:
- from November 9th we are able to welcome back our metro Melbourne friends! Until then the current restrictions apply meaning we are able to accept bookings from regional Victorians only.
- Bookings are available in groups of 4, 6, 8 or 10 and we will require contact details of all people that are attending
- Guests will need to remain seated for the duration for the two hour event (unless going to the toilet). Food + drink orders and delivery will be provided via table service
- There can be no mingling between groups (we know - this is a tough one - but it’s imperative for us to keep everybody safe, and to keep our doors open)
- Masks must be worn by guests when not eating or drinking
- All guests are required to order an item from our food menu which can be viewed here
Our upcoming events can be found on our Facebook Page
We are working hard behind the scenes, looking into running outdoor events over summer and doing what we can to bring Piano Bar to you in any way possible. Stay tuned!
We would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support during these difficult times.
Most importantly - stay safe. We’re almost there and we can’t wait to see you again!
- The Piano Bar Group.