Like the hosts of any party we’re here for a good time and we want every guest to enjoy themselves, just never at the expense of anyone else. If you see anything taking place in the venue that makes you - or someone else - uncomfortable, we want to know. Make one of our staff members aware so we can address the issue and get you right back on the dance floor!
- Patrons must be 18 years of age (we accept driver or rider licenses and permits, Keypass, Australian and international passports and proof of age cards). Any persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minors may be asked to leave at the discretion of the venue, based on the entertainment scheduled for the evening.
- NO to thongs, tracksuits, singlets, high vis, active wear, steel cap boots or clothing with offensive slogans.
- YES to dressing to impress!
- NO to dancing or standing on tables.
- YES to shimmying the night away on the floor and chairs.
- NO drinks outside.
- YES to smoking outside the venue without your drink.
- NO to BYO.
- YES you will be asked to leave if you are caught smuggling it in.
- NO to hate.
- YES to love.
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes past your booking time, after which it will be allocated to some other lucky patrons.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Above all, the Piano Bar group is dedicated to providing quality entertainment in a safe and inclusive space, your assistance with this is greatly appreciated.
Last but not least - HAVE FUN!
The Piano Bar Group